Customer insights give companies the means to capture growth opportunities and solve pressing business problems. Our customer insights consulting experts use deep knowledge of customer behaviour and database technology, along with a unique methodology, to turn those insights into actionable imperatives.
More than 75% of CEOs, presidents, and chief operating officers believe customer insight is critical to accelerating growth, but very few companies use all the customer information available before making major decisions. Ceteris helps consumer-focused organisations and B2B and B2C companies alike interpret insights and distill them into actionable and business-relevant imperatives, unlocking dramatic growth and achieving larger business goals.
How Ceteris Turns Customer Insight into Sustainable Advantage
Whereas the typical approach to capturing customer insights includes research disconnected from strategy, as well as analysis that attempts to answer a given question, we carefully integrate research into broader strategic decision making and inform the most important executive-level questions. And instead of leveraging a massive volume of data from multiple sources, our customer insight experts—consultants who bring strong business acumen to every project—prioritise the data that will best solve the problems at hand.
We conduct our own quantitative and qualitative research—often using proprietary customer insight tools and techniques combined with state-of-the-art digital listening tools—to discover the most pertinent information related to customer behaviour and thinking. We generate foundational customer insights for industries and markets that do not have institutional or syndicated information already.
These methods enable us to help clients with the following:
- Discovering unmet consumer needs and identifying motivations and pain points
- Identifying true drivers of customer satisfaction
- Assessing consumer usage and attitudes toward product categories
- Defining consumer and customer archetypes based on latent drivers of choice
- Understanding customer journeys and pathways
Product and Brand Solutions
- Enhancing brand positioning
- Optimising product portfolios
- Redesigning optimal products, services, or experiences
- Innovating new products, services, or experiences
- Identifying growth and demand acceleration opportunities
- Identifying and sizing demand spaces or segments of customer demand
- Informing pricing and promotion strategies
- Creating a go-to-market strategy for developed and emerging markets
- Devising key value propositions specific to chosen customer targets